Thursday, September 13, 2018

PETALS

It is the beauty of it all we                           haveOur love blossoming roses.
Colorful
Each day that passes, it flourishes.
Its a gift the creator gave

It is the beauty of it all we enjoy.
Should these petals bloom forever,
I will reach for the sky.
The bliss will my heart absorb like a river.
Your love will be in the table of my
heart,
Your promises sown  on a fertile path.

Should we begat offsprings,
I will always show them my rings
The episode of our love will I read to them.
Then will I take them to the love realm.
The place I first saw the sunshine of
your smiles
I know they wont be weary to walk the miles.
          
                                               By
                                               GlowGem 

No comments:

Post a Comment